- 1998 - Canuck Drilling Systems, a supplier to the exploration drilling industry, is formed by Tim Laporte and Alain Perron working out of a small shop on Ferris Dr in North Bay, Ontario
- 2003 - To keep up with industry growth Canuck Drilling Systems moves to a larger space at Exeter St, in North Bay.
- Spring 2006 - Canuck Drilling Systems merges with North Bay Hydraulics and their owners Jack Watkins and Janice Edwards. North Bay Hydraulics offers specialty seals, neoprene products and pump parts.
- Spring 2006 - Canuck Drilling Systems becomes an authorized distributor of Ingetrol Ltda from Chile, South America in its first of many distributorships it currently holds today.
- Autumn 2006 - a partnership is formed with Technidrill DGA, a tubing manufacturer based in France
- 2008 - Canuck Drilling Systems has grown to fully service companies in 20 countries in the world-wide exploration drilling industry.
We believe that although machines and tools make the holes and retrieve the core, people make up the most important components essential to good business. Because of this, we believe that Canuck Drilling Systems will continue to grow and prosper.